It’s Girls Scout Cookie time – I’m having fun finding recipes to share that use Girl Scout cookies! This one is easy to make and fun to snack on!
Enough for family movie night when it’s too cold for a bonfire outside.
- 1 box Trefoil Girl Scout Cookies
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tb butter
- marshmallow creme
- waxed paper
- Cover cookie sheet or plate with waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in a small, microwaveable bowl. Heat for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted.
- Spread marshmallow creme on one side of a Trefoil cookie. Add top cookie and dip halfway in chocolate mixture. Place cookie sandwiches on waxed paper and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Mary’s Kitchen Corner – Thank you for the Girl Scouts. Get your cookies now at “Girlscouts.org”
The chocolate mixture also works great for chocolate-dipped strawberries or dried fruit. Yum!