- The first trailer for Demi Lovato’s Dancing With The Devil documentary has just been released.
- The film gives shocking details of what took place following the singer’s 2018 drug overdose, including having a heart attack and three strokes.
- She is still dealing with some physical limitations, including having blind spots in her vision and dealing with the after-effects of brain damage.
- Dancing With The Devil will be a four-part series that will air on YouTube Original.
- Part one will air on March 23rd.
“Everything had to happen in order for me to learn the lessons that I learned,” she told PEOPLE On Wednesday, YouTube premiered the trailer for Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil , a documentary series about her near-fatal 2018 drug overdose and the effects it had on Lovato’s life.