- Michelle Obama took to social media to announce her latest venture with Netflix.
- Waffles + Mochi will hit Netflix on March 16th. It is the latest project from Barack and Michelle Obama’s Higher Ground Production Company.
- The show is a collaboration with Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA).
- The show is about good food-discovering it, cooking it and eating it.
- On Instagram Michelle Obama wrote, Waffle + Mochi will take viewers on adventures around the world to explore new ingredients and try out new recipes.
The Obamas-produced Waffles + Mochi will encourage children to eat healthily. On Tuesday, the streaming giant announced that its upcoming children’s series produced by and starring the former first lady – alongside a couple of friendly puppets – will arrive on March 16.